ADA - ClearSounds WIL95 Portable Phone Amplifier (White)
This add-on amplifier easily turns your hotel telephone easily into an amplified telephone.
Designed for guests who are capable of using a phone but require sound amplification. Many seniors have some degree of hearing loss; having an In-line amplifier available will boost volume level up to 40dB with tone control.
Our best-selling telephone amplifier allows your Hard of Hearing guests to adjust the volume and tone (low/high frequency sounds) to a desirable level. Simply connect this In-Line Amplifier to your existing Hotel’s corded telephone.
Automatically switches on every time you lift the handset and switch off when you replace the handset back to the base.
Simple to install in any guest’s room - Compatible with most corded phones. NOTE: The WIL95 cannot be used on any telephone where the keypad is located in the handset.
- Unplug the handset curly cord from your telephone base. Insert this cord into the jack marked “HANDSET” on the WIL95.
- Plug one side of the short phone cord (included) into the jack marked “BASE” on the WIL95. Plug the other end back into your telephone base.
- Attach the AC power adapter.
- Ready to use.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us at 877-784-1696.
- 40 dB adjustable amplification
- Proprietary UltraClear Sound-Clarifying Technology
- Features a 30 dB max gain plus a 10 dB 'Boost' button for additional amplification
- Tone and volume control for customized sound
- Easy-to-use controls and compact design
- Powered by included AC adapter
- Dimensions: 3 7/8' x 2 1/2' x 1 1/3'
- Color: White
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty