At ClearSounds, customer satisfaction is our goal. As the leading manufacturer of assistive listening devices, quality and customer service are our first priority. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new purchase, we would like to work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that your experience with ClearSounds is a positive one.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Items must be returned in like-new condition with original packaging, warranties and instructions. Items damaged or showing excessive use are not returnable for a refund. We reserve the right to charge restocking fees for returns. Videos and software are non-refundable unless they are found to be defective.
I need to return or exchange my ClearSounds purchase.
- Contact ClearSounds customer service to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You must ship your order within five (5) days of the date that ClearSounds issues the RMA. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted.
- Place the ClearSounds product–in its original packaging–into a shipping box along with your proof of purchase or receipt, reason for return, warranties and instructions.
- Write the RMA on the outside of the shipping box near your return address.
- Ship the fully-insured item(s) to:
Attn: Returns Department
506 W 5th Avenue
Naperville, IL 60563
- *You must insure the package for the entire amount of the invoice.
When should I expect a refund or exchange?
Customers who paid using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express will receive a credit to their credit card account less the original shipping charge, upon ClearSounds receiving the returned merchandise. The original shipping charge is non-refundable. Allow one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Customers who paid with a personal check, cashier’s check or money order will be issued a ClearSounds company check. You should typically receive the check in approximately four (4) weeks.
Once the product is received by ClearSounds, please allow ten (10) business days for order processing and shipping.
How do I cancel my order?
To meet our delivery guarantees, we process orders several times throughout the day. All orders must be canceled within two (2) hours of placing the order. You can request to cancel your order by calling ClearSounds customer solutions at 1-800-965-9043.
My product is damaged or incorrect.
If you have received a ClearSounds product that is damaged or incorrect, please contact the customer solutions department as soon as possible by calling 1-800-965-9043 or by filling out the form below. One of our representatives will work on processing a replacement order and making arrangements for the damaged product to be returned to us.