The HomeAware Receiver HA360B2.1 Blink Receiver (Optional Accessory) by Sonic Alert
LED Receiver with Different Color Light Notifications
The Sonic Alert HomeAware Blink is the first of its kind to alert you to specific home events using various colored lights! Connects to the HomeAware main unit, transmitters and receivers. Blinks five unique colors to notify you to five different alerts when used with optional transmitters.
Whether it is an alarm clock going off to wake you, an incoming phone call from a family member or a doorbell being rung by a friend, the SA-HA360B2.1 is the brightest and most colorful signaling receiver on the market today for notifying you to the various alerts within and around your home. The HomeAware Blink must be located within 400 feet of the main HomeAware unit.
The HomeAware Blink can be linked to any of the HomeAware Family, such as the smoke/CO Transmitter, Baby Cry Sensor, Telephone Transmitter, and Universal Sound Transmitter. It cannot be used with the Smart Phone Transmitter as that needs to be connected directly to the HomeAware Main unit.
The HomeAware Blinks is normally left plugged into an AC outlet. It has an internal battery so it will work for up to two days when the power is out.
Colors and Meaning:
HA360B2.1 Key Features
- The brightest and most colorful signaling receiver
- Built in Main/Receiver mode switch (“Receiver” mode for HomeAware & “Main” mode for independent doorbell signaler)
- Connects to the HomeAware main units, transmitters and receivers
- Blinks five unique colors to alert you to five differing alerts when used with optional transmitters
- HomeAware Blink is normally left plugged into an AC outlet
- A fully-charged battery lasts for 48 hours
- The battery charges fully within2 hours
- Works even when the power is out for 2 days
- Works independently or along with the Sonic Alert Homeware System
- IC Certified
- Color: White
- Weight: 0.5
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty