ClearSounds Maestro II Assistive Listening System Body Worn Hearing Aid
MAESTRO II LISTENING SYSTEM
The Maestro II is the first and only customizable assistive listening device designed to meet the specific needs of people with moderate to severe hearing loss. Based on the needs of the consumer, the Maestro II can be set up and programmed to match the specific listening needs of the person’s hearing loss. A TeleConnect accessory provides connectivity to the telephone and has accommodations for people who also have vision and mobility issues.
Advanced Digital Technology
The Maestro II™ incorporates the INSPIRIA™ Ultimate premium Digital Signal Processor (DSP) product with matchless performance, extreme flexibility and distinctive features. With state-of-the-art VOYAGEUR™ digital technology and advanced high-end hearing aid type algorithms, the Maestro II offers outstanding sound quality and versatile functionality designed specifically for use for people with moderate to severe hearing loss.
The Maestro II features Advanced Feedback Cancellation (FBC 3.0), Adaptive Noise Reduction (ANR3.1), 16-bands of graphic equalization and superior 20-bit wide bandwidth (up to 16 kHz) sound quality of the Voyageur DSP platform delivering unprecedented sound quality, comfort and audibility to users.
Classified as a Personal Sound Amplifier Product or PSAP under the FDA regulations, the Maestro II delivers many of the benefits of a hearing aid type product without the very high cost and restrictive availability criteria of hearing aids.
True Binaural or Monaural Processing Functionality
The Maestro II incorporates two Inspiria DSPs providing for the option of independent operational programming to match the requirements of each ear in cases of asymmetric hearing loss. The Maestro provides the capability for true binaural processing. For individuals with only one functional ear, the Maestro II can be reconfigured to provide advanced monaural processing.
Designed for Use with Multiple Disabilities
The Maestro is purposefully sized on the larger sized to facilitate ease of use and management by the individual who may also have low vision and dexterity problems. The larger size of the device also minimizes the risk of loss or damage. Using large buttons with a soft tactile feel makes it much easier for those individuals who have low vision or dexterity issues to easily and accurately manage and control the Maestro II.
Patented “Reverse Sound” Headset
The Headset used with the Maestro II uses patented technology to prevent excessive sound from directly impacting the hearing mechanism while providing outstanding sound quality. The design also allows for simple ease of use in matching the correct earpiece to the correct ear.
Teleconnect Provides 50-80% Improved Speech Recognition for Telephone Use
The Maestro II uses four built-in InfraRed(IR) receivers to bring in sound from the phone via the TeleConnect transmitter and can connect the Maestro II to any telephone with a handset jack. The incoming speech is routed through the Maestro’s digital circuitry and shaped to match the users hearing loss. The connection provides outstanding sound quality that can be heard through both ears. Speech recognition and clarity are improved by 50 to 80% when heard through both ears and coupled with the sound shaping circuitry of the Maestro II.
BENEFITS OF THE MAESTRO II BODY WORN ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICE
WITH TELEPHONE & AUXILIARY CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Like a digital hearing aid, the Maestro can be digitally programmed to maximize each ear’s unique hearing requirements if the recipient has an audiogram.
- Very easy to wear and to use – handheld, neck lanyard, pocket clip, wheelchair mount
- TeleConnect option allows connection to telephones with handsets and TV Sets
- LED Visual Panel allows the individual and any care giver to immediately determine:
- Is the aid being worn
- Is the aid turned on
- Is the aid loud enough
- Is the aid turned on to Telephone/Aux Input
- Eliminates battery costs – rechargeable long lasting batteries
- Magnetic coupled recharger makes easy and reliable connections
- Eliminates cleaning and plugged up speakers from ear wax
- Eliminates concerns by the individual, family, or care giver concerning breakage or loss
- It is too large to lose in bed sheets or dirty clothing
- Incorporates the latest in sound compression to prevent loud sounds from reaching and damaging the ear mechanisms while amplifying soft sounds to an easy hearing level.
- Utilizes the latest in anti-feedback controls to prevent whistling
- IR Transmitter can be connected to TV or most any other sound source.
- SmartSound Earbuds
- Instruction Manual