Would you like to ride exciting wave of technology? We sure hope your answer is yes!
It’s about time you get out there and experience all there is to offer. One simple connection from your CLA7v2 to your hearing aid now you’ve got the “Master Key” to connectivity.
Your handy and hands-free device is powered by AAA batteries, delivers approximately 200 hours of operation, provides an adjustable amplification up to 30dB and eliminates interference between cell phones and hearing aid processors.
To ensure that everyone in your household can use the CLA7v2, we’ll send you four connection cables to accommodate the most popular phones and audio equipment on the market.
- Free Tech Support For Life of the Product
- Eco Friendly One device – multiple applications: cellular phones, home/office phones, laptop computers, portable gaming devices, iPods, Personal / TV Listening equipment and other audio devices
- No need to purchase multiple headsets or switch audio headsets between different activities
- Approximately 200 hours of operation on 2 AAA batteriesReduces or eliminates interference between cellular and hearing aid /cochlear processors
- Best sound quality
- T-coil compatible
- Binaural design
- Push-button slider to cinch neckloop for closer microphone placement
- Trouble-free operation Offers a 30 dB max gain Rotary volume control for easy adjustment and multiple levels of amplification Built-in microphone
- Quick release feature
- Battery powered with (2) AAA batteries
- Color: Black
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
You may be interested to know that it was very helpful that I had the neck loop to use on this trip. I was in Cambodia and Vietnam where they had Whispers for the group to use. Each one of us was given a box-like device to wear. The tour guide had a microphone on his that he talked into. We could adjust the volume on ours. But you had to wear an earbud in one ear to hear with it. That doesn’t work for someone with a cochlear implant. I was able to attach the neck loop to the Whisper. I was able to adjust the volume on the neck loop, the Whisper or my processor to hear. I think most of the time I just adjusted on the Whisper. I was able to hear really well with it this way. I even heard when the tour guide was several feet away from me.
We were divided into three groups on this tour to make it more manageable when sightseeing. One day, I accidentally started following another group. My tour guide was calling for me to rejoin him. I heard him but just had trouble knowing where he was calling me from. But I heard him loud and clear. I was even able to talk to him until we reconnected. I was so glad that I had taken the loop with me. I thought I would just use on the plane to listen to a movie or music.
I have also used the loop to watch TV when I exercise at the Gym. So it has been valuable to me. I am going to Australia and New Zealand in September. I do not know what they will have as going with a different tour company. But I do plan on taking the loop just in case. Now that I know and understand how valuable it can be, it will be taken on all of my travels.
Guys and Gals,
I LOVE my CLA7v2 headset loop system. As a salesperson spending all day on the phone, the CLA7v2 has truly changed my life and lifestyle. The ability to hear phone conversations in both ears is phenomenal to say the least.