Sonic Wireless Loud Doorbell Signaler Transmitter with Lamp Flash – Traditional System DB100 by Sonic Alert
Let this loud doorbell signaler alert you to people at your door.
Are you looking for a device that will send you signals about when someone is at your door?
The DB100 doorbell signaler with doorbell button is wireless and can be installed very quickly. Not triggered by sound, eliminating false alarms for increased reliability. It works by flashing a light that is plugged into it and any other Sonic Alert *remote receivers. Features a selectable number of flashes (5 or 10), different flash code for front door, rear door or intercom ((Requires additional sensor DB100T, sold separately)), an audible chime and 64 user-selectable channels to prevent interference from a neighbor's signalers.
* The product works with the following remote receivers: SA101, SA201, BL300, RH100, and the SB1000/SBSS12V alarm clock's built-in receivers.
This signaler will be helpful for you and assist you in being more alert to what's going on around your house.
- Selectable number of flashes
- Different flash codes for front or back door
- Works with most home intercom systems with separate additional doorbell button sensor (sold separately)
- 100 ft. range
- Built in chime (can be turned off)
- Built in outlet to flash attached lamp
- 64 user-selectable channels
- Compatible with all Sonic Alert receivers purchased separately
- Wireless doorbell 12V (23A Alkaline) battery included
- Dimensions: 5 X 2 X 3 inches & 12.8 ounces
- 5 year Manufacturer warranty