ADA - Front Desk – TTY with Printer
The front desk clerks will be communicating with guests via phone. A front desk TTY provides the front desk staff with an easy and direct means of communication with your guests. The front desk TTY is easy to use. Place the handset of the front desk telephone into the black cups on the TTY. These devices have a keyboard and a visual display for exchanging written messages over the telephone. Simply type and read the conversation. The printer enables the front desk staff to ensure they have correct names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card information and room service orders.
- The TTY does not convert text to voice or voice to text and can only be used to communicate with another TTY unit.
- It includes a built-in 24 character printer that prints the date and time of each call and keeps an exact record of the conversation.
- Programmable Greeting key for easy one touch sending of greeting message.
- The TTY includes a power adapter and a roll of thermal paper. (Uses 2.25 in. (58mm) thermal paper - Item Code HT-PAP3PK)
- 1 year warranty
- Size: 10” x 9.5” x 3” Weight: 3.6 lbs. with batteries.
**ONE PER FACILITY REQUIRED**
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us at 877-784-1696.
A $15 shipping/handling charge for ground delivery within the continental U.S. (48 states) will be added per case ordered. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and International destinations, please call for quote.