Serene HearAll SA40 Portable Cell Phone Amplifier
The Serene Innovations HearAll cell phone amplifier operates as a cordless handset or speakerphone with up to 40dB of amplification to ensure you hear every phone conversation with ease and clarity.
The rechargeable SA40 makes it easy to hear incoming cell phone calls, with or without your hearing aid(s). Simply pair it with your smartphone and use it as a handset.
There’s no more straining to hear, thanks to adjustable tone control plus amplification up to 40dB. A built-in "T-coil mode" allows t-coil users to hear the call in their hearing aid without sound from the speaker. Works with virtually any Bluetooth* cell phone: iPhones, Galaxies and other Android. Also works with your iPad* or iPod*.
Enjoy loud and clear phone conversations!
- Works with virtually any Bluetooth*-enabled cell phone or mobile device.
- Amplifies up to 40dB.
- Talk time up to 10 hours.
- Operating range up to 33 feet from your phone
- Effective with or without hearing aids.
- Adjustable tone setting amplifies the Low, Mid, or High frequency that you can't hear well, to help distinguish between similar sounding words.
- Use as a handset instead of your cell to reduce radiation exposure.
- Latest Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology eliminates static and distortion.
- Padded receiver grill adds comfort and noise isolation.
- Built-in T-Coil Mode for crisp, clear sound through a T-Coil hearing aid, without distortion.
- Speakerphone Mode with magnetic visor clip provides hands-free operation in your car.
Note: The SA40 is NOT a cell phone, it is an amplified handset that pairs with your existing Bluetooth-capable cell phone.
*Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG. and iPod and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Dimension: 5.5” x 2.0” x 1.3” without clip
Weight: 8 oz. with battery
Battery: 1 3.7V Lithium ion battery required
Includes: 1 - HearAll SA40 Amplifier, 1 - Visor Clip, 1 - Lithium-ion Battery, 1 - AC Power Adapter, Owner’s Manual, 1 year manufacturer’s warranty