Clarity XLC8HS Amplified Expansion Handset for XLC8
This XLC8HS is the expansion handset for the XLC8 Amplified Cordless Phone. You can add up to 4 handsets to expand phone calls into other rooms. The XLC8 is amplified and will also slow down live conversations!
Note: This handset will not function on its own. A minimum of one XLC8 telephone is required.
The Clarity XLC8 will work with your landline, cellphone, or both!
BT Capable - Connect your cellphone or smartphone to the XLC8 wirelessly, by Bluetooth. Then use the XLC8 handset to make and receive calls harnessing your cell service. The XLC8 gives you all the benefits of a home phone - excellent amplification, large keypad, easy-to-hold handset, and more - while using your cell service to make and receive calls. The XLC8 also works with traditional, landline service - use it with your landline, cell phone, or both.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 50dB
- Slow speech feature slows down live speech of a caller, making it easier to understand
- Call blocker/Call screening to block & screen unwanted phone calls.
- Answering Machine with slow playback feature slows down messages
- Four (4) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to better hear you
- DECT6.0 technology for interference-free communication
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Talking Caller ID
- Talking dial pad that speaks the number that is pushed
- Enhanced Caller ID Screen
- Extra loud ringer (90dB) with adjustable tones
- Super bright visual ringer
- Hearing Aid Compatible and TIA-1083 Compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Backup lets you make calls when the power is out by enabling the phone to work on backup batteries and the power in the phone line
- Not Wall mountable
- 1Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes: 1 Clarity XLC8HS Handset, 1 Compact Charging Base (for charging only, not full XLC8 base), 1 Power Adapter, 1 Belt Clip for hands-free mobility and 1 Manual