The HomeAware Transmitter HA360SSBCK Baby Cry (Optional Accessory) by Sonic Alert
Relax knowing you will be alerted when your baby cries
The Baby Cry Transmitter will send a signal to the HA360M Main Unit when it hears a baby crying, then the HA360M will scroll “BABY” across the screen along with alerting you by lights and vibration as well as all HomeAware remote receivers available separately, located in other rooms. The HomeAware Baby Cry transmitter uses an included 12V DC power adapter.
You can adjust the sensitivity of the Baby Cry detector. There are three levels from which to choose. The HI setting is the most sensitive setting and will alert you to more sounds. Moving this switch to MED makes it less sensitive and will alert you to less sound. The LO setting is the least sensitive. If you are not picking up the sound you need to be alerted to, simply move the sensitivity switch to a higher setting. If you have set this setting to HI and you are still not picking up the sound try moving the transmitter closer to the baby.
HA360SSBCK Key Features
- Requires the Sonic Alert HomeAware system to operate
- 3-level sensitivity switch
- When a sound is detected red LED light will flash on the front of the unit.
- Includes AC Adapter (12V DC power adapter)
- Battery back-up (One 9V alkaline battery – Not included)
- Color: white
- Weight: 0.34 oz
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty
- While Supplies Last – New Version HA360SSBCK2.1 $76.99 Coming Soon.