The HomeAware HA360MVSPT Smart Phone Signaler, Telephone and Alarm Clock System by Sonic Alert
The smartphone signal system allows you to get alerts to and from your system to your smartphone via the HomeAware smartphone app. It displays this information on the signal system's two-inch scrolling display.
It work by Via Bluetooth, the smartphone transmitter connects the main unit of the HomeAware with your smartphone.
After it is connected, the phone transmitter works to send a smartphone alert such as text, FaceTime, or cell phone call alerts. Each one of these is a smartphone alert. This is done by downloading the HomeAware app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. (Smartphone not included).
Link up to 15 transmitters and receivers to the HA360M Main Unit for a system truly customized for you. Each sold separately.
HA360MVSPT Key Features
- Please note that only one smartphone can be connected to the HomeAware HA360SPT Smartphone Transmitter at a time
- Dual alarm clock with alarm and snooze duration
- Compatible with all traditional and new HomeAware receivers
- Monitoring of low batteries and broken links between the Main Unit and transmitters with full battery backup
- Caller ID for landline and video phone calls
- USB plug charges your cell phone while you sleep
- Color: white
- Weight: 2.7
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty