Guestroom TTY - Non-Printing - Minicom IV
Allows your Deaf and Hard of Hearing or speech-impaired guests to communicate with your staff and make outgoing calls. A TTY makes any hotel telephone accessible to have a conversation carried out by typing and reading the display (2-way typed conversation). This basic TTY is affordable and easy to use.
The guestroom TTY is non-printing display screen only TTY model. A TTY (a paper printing and display TTY model) is also recommended at the front desk for discussing billing or any other additional inquiries and services.
- Accepts round or square handset
- 43-key, 4 row keyboard (PC type keyboard)
- 20-character fluorescent display
- Run on standard AC current and battery backup
- Size: 10” X 10” X 2.5” Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
** ONE PER FACILITY REQUIRED**
A $15 shipping/handling charge for ground delivery within the continental U.S. (48 states) will be added per case ordered. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and International destinations, please call for quote.