ClearSounds CR200 ClearRing Amplified Telephone Ring Signaler
- Ring signaler offers up to 95dB with various tone levels
- Bright strobe flashes along with signal tone to attract your attention
- Jack for optional ClearSounds SHK Vibrating Pad
- Built-in dual modular phone jack for easy installation
- Requires an RJ11 modular phone jack and a standard 120V electrical outlet
Sometimes Answering the Phone Can Be Critical
How did you miss another phone call? I’ll tell you how. The TV was blaring, your guests were laughing out loud or your phone was on the vibrate setting. Or maybe you just didn’t hear the phone ring. Whatever the reason, it’s bound to happen from time to time. We relate to your predicament in more ways than one, which is why we’ve designed the CR200.
Simply connect your signaler to your phone and, upon receiving calls, you will find yourself picking up on more signals than one.
– Hear with an Extra loud ringer
– See with a Bright flashing strobe
– Feel with an Alerting vibrating pad (a crowd-pleasing optional accessory)
Perfect for times when life is chaotic
Sometimes we go through trauma in our lives, whether it be relatives that are ill or desperately searching for work. You simply cannot miss a phone call. A phone signaler for emergency use can literally be a life-saver.
Perfect for Loud Working Environments
Do you work in an auto repair shop? Are you building buildings on construction sites? When the work area around you is a real distraction, you might miss critical inquiries from clients and lose valuable leads. The CR200 makes missing important calls a predicament from the past.
Ring signaler offers up to 95dB with various tone levels
Bright strobe flashes along with signal tone to attract your attention
Jack for optional ClearSounds SHK Vibrating Pad
Built-in dual modular phone jack for easy installation
Requires an RJ11 modular phone jack and a standard 120V electrical outlet
PLEASE NOTE: This will work only with a single telephone line. This will not plug into and operate on a multi-line and/or PBX phone systems.