The new QLinkTV Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter delivers crystal-clear stereo sound with top-of-the-line features like auto reconnect to the last device used, compatibility with other A2DP Bluetooth accessories, versatile micro USB charging functionality, long-lasting battery and more.
The QLinkTV works in three simple steps to turn your favorite gadget into a stereo listening experience:
- Plug the QLinkTV directly into your TV, MP3 player, laptop or other device.
- The QLinkTV cleans up the audio for remarkable sound quality.
- High-quality stereo sound is transmitted via Bluetooth signal from the QLinkTV to your Quattro 4.0, Quattro 4.0 LITE or other A2DP Bluetooth receiver.
- QLinkTV transmitter (roughly the size of a chocolate sandwich cookie)
- RCA stereo audio cable
- 3.5mm stereo audio cable
- USB charging cable
- AC power adapter
- User guide
- For use with TV, iPod, HiFi, MP3 player, media player, laptop and other audio devices
- Includes Stereo RCA to Stereo 3.5mm audio cables
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP v3 + EDR, Class II
- Compatible with any A2DP v3 profile headset or neckloop. For optimal results, we recommend the ClearSounds Quattro 4.0 Adaptive Bluetooth System.
- Working Distance: up to 33 feet
- Playing Time: up to 7 hours (5x longer than v1.2 devices)
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours, including full functionality while charging!
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz spectrum
- EDR (Extended Data Rate) technology provides high-speed data transfer for seamless synchronization of sound with video for optimum TV & DVD player use.